Bookzilla

Victoria Scott
Abby Road
Ophelia London

Derailed

Derailed - Alyssa Rose Ivy January - Free in the Kindle store!This was actually a really feelgood romance and I liked it. For those who like second-chance romance, you will love this. It is a little predictable, but it's also written in a very engaging way that makes you read on. It's fairly short.I loved Molly and Ben. The fact that Molly took action after she realized that she wasn't where she wanted to be in life...that's brave. Most people would just roll with it because it's safe. She is also a sweet girl with a great sense of humor and huge burden on her shoulders.You can tell Ben has regrets, but he really does make up on them. He does everything to prove to her that he isn't the boy he used to be and that his priorities have changed. I loved him.The first scene they're in together you can tell that they're meant to be. I loved that they didn't have all these huge issues to overcome, there was no "the big misunderstanding" or anything of that sort. They just went with it.I liked the supporting characters too, and I can't wait to read the second book. I hope Gavin gets his happy ending, too.