Bookzilla

Victoria Scott
Abby Road
Ophelia London

Callum & Harper

Callum & Harper - Fisher Amelie "My name is Callum Tate and I m going to take care of you, Harper Bailey.”And boy, does he ever make good on his words.I loved Callum & Harper. The story is heartfelt, at times heartbreaking, and leaves you wanting more even though it has a pretty satisfying ending.I loved the way it was written, the pace is perfect and you are never once bored.Callum is such a good guy. In one word, he is capable. You have this feeling that whatever he sets out to do, he will do it. I loved the way he took care of Harper and kept an optimistic front for her sake at all times, even when things weren't looking that good.I had no doubt that Harper would eventually be able to take care of herself but I was glad she had Callum.Their relationship was heartbreaking. JUST TALK.The villain of the story is detestable and creepy, and I was constantly scared for both of them.I'm going to read Thomas & January, too. I can only hope it's as good as this is. I'm officially a Fisher Amelie fan!